Thursday 7 July 2011

Download Best Antivirus 2011 For Windows 7

In your opinion, what is the best antivirus software for Windows 7? Antivirus do you use to protect your computer?

I use Kaspersky Antivirus 2011. I've been using Kaspersky antivirus since 2007. From Windows XP and now Windows 7, I still believe that Kaspersky is the best antivirus software that can protect my computer and help me fight the virus very well.

Why I chose Kaspersky antivirus? First, lightweight and does not use many resources to run it. Secondly, I can adjust the settings (Advanced Settings) and set it up with what I want. Third, it is compatible to run along with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware with no problems whatsoever.

Yeah, if you ask me what the best antivirus software for Windows 7, I would say Kaspersky. How about you?

Artikel Terkait

Download Best Antivirus 2011 For Windows 7
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email